INCREASE YOUR CONSISTENCY AND MAINTAIN HIGH LEVELS OF PRODUCT QUALITY WITH COLLABORATIVE ROBOTS
Collaborative robot arms from Universal Robots offer the precision and consistency that are the keys to your project’s success. A robot will consistently and repeatedly follow exact processes and pre-defined workflows with miniscule deviation, providing optimum conditions for study or analysis.
It requires superhuman abilities to repeat the same movement over and over again for many hours with exactly the same precision. Automating quality inspection lets you increase measurement consistency and maintain high product quality levels. The repeatability of down +/- 0.03 mm (30 micron) of the UR robot arm is perfect for automating quick-precision handling in quality inspection and testing applications.
A robot arm with a UR+ certified vision camera offers easy plug-and-play integration for non-destructive testing and 3D measurements, further guaranteeing the quality of your products. It can objectively identify and pinpoint defective or faulty parts before they are packed or shipped.
- Because of their small size and lightweight robot design, Universal Robots can be easily deployed in tight space conditions.
- Relieve workers of repetitive work tasks?and?increase consistency in your quality inspection processes.
- Lower your operating costs. Universal Robots gives you all the advantages of advanced robotic automation, with none of the traditional added costs associated with robot programming, set-up, and dedicated, shielded work cells. The average payback period of 195 days is the fastest in the robot industry.
- Moving the quality inspection robot to new processes is fast and easy, giving you the agility to automate almost any manual task, including those with small batches or fast change-overs. The robot is able to re-use programs for recurrent tasks.
- All Universal Robots robot arms are certified IP-54. They will need protection when working in corrosive liquid environment.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Collaborative robots are cost-effective, safe, and flexible to deploy. Collaborative robots - or cobots - are making automation easier than ever, even for small and mid-sized companies.